Dr. Zoltan Buzady, Associate Professor of Leadership, and Academic Ambassador of FLIGBY, delivered an international faculty development training and workshop series for university colleagues
Faculty members represented numerous areas of science: pedagogy, applied psychology, business, and English philology.
The topics of the video interviews (below) are:
- What is the essence of Flow theory?
- Which abilities and skills did the participants discover?
- How to combine leadership development, professional learning and personal changes in a unified transformation process?
- How to apply the Flow in simulation and at work?
Video part II:
- What are the advantages of simulated stories?
- What are examples of national leadership styles and specifics?
- What are the potentials for applying pedagogy to the business community?
- What are the first steps an individual can take to find Flow?